Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. To be eligible for entry, entrants must complete the competition coupon in the 2009 edition of PINK Magazine available with the October issue of the Australian Women’s Weekly, answering the questions “tell us in 25 words or less about a woman in your life who inspires you” and return to PINK/Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa Competition, PO Box 442, Alexandria, NSW 2004 by 2 November 2009. Photocopied coupons not accepted.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older. Employees and immediate families of the promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Prize: The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win the prize. The prize consists of a trip for 2 adults to Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, Broome, valued at up to $8420 depending on the date and point of departure.
5. The prize includes:
Return transfer from Broome Airport to Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, 5 nights accommodation at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, in a Garden View Studio, including breakfast daily.
Return economy flights flying with Qantas airways to Broome from the nearest Australian state or territory capital.
6. Spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs (other than those specified), as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
7. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Travel is subject to booking availability and black out periods may apply. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers. Travel must be arranged by the winner contacting the National Breast Cancer Foundation and quoting the promotional code supplied in the email notification. The promoter will not contact the winner to arrange travel; this is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Prize valid from 1/01/2010 and must be booked and taken by 31/12/2010 and is subject to flight and accommodation availability. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the major prize.
9. Entry is limited to one per person for the duration of the promotion.
10. The promotion commences 9:00am 24/09/2009 AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 11:59pm 02/11/2009 AEST.
11. The prize winner will be drawn at the National Breast Cancer Foundation office at 10am on 15/12/2009 AEST. Level 3, 18-20 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
12. The winner will be notified by email, phone & mail. The winner's name and locality will be published on http://aww.ninemsn.com.au.
13. The prize will be delivered within fourteen days of notifying the winner.
14. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry in order to award the prize if the prize remains unclaimed. In the event of any winner in the unclaimed prize judging, the winner will be notified by email and the winner's name and locality will be published on http://aww.ninemsn.com.au.
15. The Promoter and its members accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
16. The prize or any component of the prize not is transferable or redeemable for cash.
17. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the Promoter using his/her details and photographs for promotional material and media publicity purposes.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
19. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, the Promoter reserves the right in it’s sole discretion and, subject to the approval of those authorities which may have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the promoter’s discretion. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. Proof of identity and Australian residency may be requested at the Promoter’s discretion to validate a winning entry.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. All entries become the property of the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
24. Conditions of entry can be obtained from www.aww.ninemsn.com.au.
25. The promoter of this competition is the National Breast Cancer Foundation,
Address: Level 3, 18-20 York Street, Sydney NSW 2001. ABN 60497761603