It's a celebration of style, glamour, creativity and some of the most unique and breathtaking talent from Australia and around the world.
LMFF hosts an array of stunning catwalk shows over the coming week and The Weekly has all the latest event information here. Beware you will suffer an uncontrollable urge to shop!
- L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival Opening party; see all the photos here.
- L'Oréal Runway One: Ksubi, Karen Walker, Kirrilly Johnston, Josh Goot and more!
- L'Oréal Runway Two: Akira, camilla and marc, Yeojin Bae, Gorman, TL Wood, Dhini and Vixen see all the pics here!
- L'Oréal Runway Three: Jayson Brunsdon, Gweondlynne, Su, Nicolangela, Leopold, Nicola Finetti; see all the pics here!
- L'Oréal Runway Four: Lisa Ho, Ginger and Smart, Manning Cartell, Kate Sylvester; see all the pics here!
- L'Oréal Runway Five: Ant!podium, Alpha60, Therese Rawsthorne ; see all the pics here!
- L'Oréal Runway Six & Seven: Bettina Liano, Wayne Cooper, Calude Maus, White Suede, Willow and more ; see all the pics here!
March 16-22 will see non-stop fashion inspiration and excitement as LMFF features seven catwalk shows of the most talked about brands in the business. Backed by Australia's leading glossy magazines, these events will be showcased at Melbourne's most avant-garde waterside venue, Central Pier Docklands, and will undoubtedly be the hottest tickets in town during the week.
Check back here for daily runway shots and fashion updates throughout the festival
The 2009 L’Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival will be held March 16 - 22.
Your Say: What do you think of this year's fashion festival? Tell us below...